The Gamers Handbook

A place to find information in the form of guides about various games that I play
HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ask the Admin!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CloeyNicole
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Ask the Admin!   Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:45 am

Greetings users! I'd like to take the opportunity to invite users to indulge in a lil Q&A in regards to the information I have posted thus far in the Information About Warrior's section. Should something not be user friendly or misunderstood, this is the proper place to ask about it.

Trina Danger - Level 175 Sorcery of USPC in DC Universe Online
"Know more than you show, speak less than you know"
Back to top Go down
Brifly

PostSubject: Warrior hot keys   Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:10 pm

First, thank you for all your work on this site. My question pertains to the hot key section.. can you please explain the use of the /timer35 (as example) in the hot keys? For instance in a multi use hotkey like kick, bash, disarm, what is the /timer line for? Thank you again for this invaluable resource for warriors.
Back to top Go down
CloeyNicole
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Admin!   Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:50 pm

Hiya... When I made that hotkey as well as some others such as the knee strike and gut punch key, I soon realized that they do not have visible cooldown timers on them so that I could see when they were able to be used again...

The /timer function adds that visible cooldown time to the key... The /timer function works in milliseconds so 1 second would be typed as /timer 10 on the hotkey... Kick and Bash both have a 4 second cooldown which would be /timer 40 on the hotkey except I made it 35 because the further down the 5 lines of the hotkey, the time can be shaved by half a second since that's how long it takes to reach the /timer 35 line...

Hotkeys as you probably already know, go in order down each line when you click them... I could have put the timer at 40 on the top line but since I already had the key made I just shaved that half a second and put it on the bottom...

Hope this helps ya out bud!

Trina Danger - Level 175 Sorcery of USPC in DC Universe Online
"Know more than you show, speak less than you know"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Admin!   

Back to top Go down

Ask the Admin!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Gamers Handbook :: Everquest Warrior & Cleric Class Forums :: EQ General Discussion-
Jump to: