The Gamers Handbook

A place to find information in the form of guides about various games that I play

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hello Fellow Warriors!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fratetrain

PostSubject: Hello Fellow Warriors!   Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:37 pm

Great site & thanks for the effort! I have been a Warrior main & boxer since, hmm, like 1999  cheers 
I just wanted to pop in & say hello. I will be working on some Macro's for Warrior soon and will most likely have several Nub questions.

Have a great day!

Frate
Back to top Go down
Llux
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fellow Warriors!   Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:20 pm

Hello and welcome. It's good to know I'm not the only warrior that's been around since 99. That was the same year I started bro. I recently quit EQ and moved on to other interests but I'm keeping this site going for current players. I'm glad to help out wherever possible. I plan to pick up the game again at anniversary time and make sure my info here stays current.

Most of what I've written here is timeless stuff though, stuff that won't be outdated for the level range they're written for but there are a few minor changes that can be made once in a while as new stuff is added to the game and what not. And I do my best to keep up with the changes but it's a little slow going now that I'm not playing full time anymore

I'll be here if you need any help for the macros, I check in for comments often but most people don't register. I really don't look for a whole lot of registers to be honest, but the guest hits I'm getting are off the charts. I designed the site to be as understandable as I could make it when reading my guides, in hopes of keeping questions to a minimum (not that I'm against them, I welcome them). But I believe if a site is well written, there won't be very many questions. Course nothing is ever perfect lol... I hope it continues to be of service and help to any warrior that reads it.

Thank you for visiting and for your kind words. If you need anything, hit me up!

"Know more than you show, speak less than you know"
Back to top Go down
Bruenorg

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fellow Warriors!   Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:16 pm

Nice site with a ton of great info! As a returning Warrior, this helped me a lot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fellow Warriors!   

Back to top Go down

Hello Fellow Warriors!
Page 1 of 1