The Gamers Handbook

A place to find information in the form of guides about various games that I play
HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Defensive Hotkeys and macros

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Damonicus

PostSubject: Defensive Hotkeys and macros   Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:47 pm

I have recently swapped from an SK box to a warrior my main is a shaman. I loved the section for hotkeys and burns can you make a similar section for Defensive abilities and situational uses I am having a hard time finding guides as to when and what abilities should be used.

A little about my warrior I play on Test server and do only group targets for now as I learn to perfect playing a warrior. At lvl 99 I have 7856 unbuffed AC and 79456 unbuffed hp alittle over 3k aa's I can tank t1 RoF nameds pretty easily but have trouble with anything higher I have no clue what order to use my defensives or how a hotkey set up should be.

Back to top Go down
CloeyNicole
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: Defensive Hotkeys and macros   Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:25 pm

Hello Damonicus. It's funny that your message came when it did because I have slowly been working on another guide based solely on defenses. It is not quite finished but keep a check here and it will be up soon.

It is very detailed so I'm confident that it will be a great help to you and what you are trying to accomplish. Although I must tell you that it is geared more towards the solo or grouping warrior rather than raiding, but I don't think that will be a problem for you by the sound of it.

Thank you for the feedback. For right now, I suggest going over the skills I've listed in the warrior swarming guide, as some of those are geared towards defense in surviving situations, not just swarming.

Trina Danger - Level 175 Sorcery of USPC in DC Universe Online
"Know more than you show, speak less than you know"
Back to top Go down
CloeyNicole
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: Defensive Hotkeys and macros   Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:42 pm

The guide is up and ready! I decided to go ahead and finish version 1.0 last night. If more info that I may have left out comes to mind, as always, new versions will become available.

Trina Danger - Level 175 Sorcery of USPC in DC Universe Online
"Know more than you show, speak less than you know"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Defensive Hotkeys and macros   

Back to top Go down

Defensive Hotkeys and macros
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Gamers Handbook :: Everquest Warrior & Cleric Class Forums :: EQ General Discussion-
Jump to: