The Gamers Handbook

A place to find information in the form of guides about various games that I play

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

VoA BPs... what does that clicky do?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thaane Cawdor

PostSubject: VoA BPs... what does that clicky do?   Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:43 pm

I'm a returning player after 10 years hiatus. I came back as a level 70 warrior with 1k AA just under a year ago, but now I'm 100 with max AA. I just started raid tanking, so I know I need to up my game. I've been reading up on BP clickies, but I don't understand what the VoA BP does. What do Fierce Provocation and Furious Provocation do? Alla's says "3: Add Proc: Provocative Strike rate mod 400", and Lucy says "1: Increase Hate by 1".

Back to top Go down
CloeyNicole
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: VoA BPs... what does that clicky do?   Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:40 pm

Zam is the correct description of the 2. The description of what the effect does is displayed on the BP's item description. It says "You find yourself able to more easily provoke enemies upon each successful attack."

The description is very self explanatory, but for anyone who still doesn't understand the description, here it is... It means your hate increases every time you land a hit without missing.

Fierce provocation is the lower level version that comes on the HoT expansion's Abstruse, Recondite, and Heroic gear. Furious Provocation is the upgrade to Fierce and comes on the HoT expansion's Ambiguous and Lucid gear.

If you want the VoA upgrade, it is called Untamed Provocation and you can see the BP stats on Zam or by scrolling down here --> http://defiant.forumotion.net/t128-hotkeys-and-burns-v14

Good luck!

Trina Danger - Level 175 Sorcery of USPC in DC Universe Online
"Know more than you show, speak less than you know"
Back to top Go down

VoA BPs... what does that clicky do?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Gamers Handbook :: Everquest Warrior & Cleric Class Forums :: EQ General Discussion-
Jump to: