The Gamers Handbook

A place to find information in the form of guides about various games that I play

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Veno Guides (Updated)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CloeyNicole
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Veno Guides (Updated)   Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:31 am

Greetings everyone! Your favorite gamer girl is back again and playing some PWI for a change! Since originally writing my guides for PWI back in 2009, sooooo much has changed after being gone for so long. I fell behind!! lol

Anyways, good news! I've been playing catch up for a lil while now and have gotten to know a lot of the new changes to the game in terms of my class, the venomancer. Some folks have noticed that I'm back and the amount of PM's I get has gone up. Well, here is my official announcement you all been waiting for. I'm revamping my veno guides! In fact, I have already done a revamp on the veno pet guide here in the forum. Very Happy

I do plan to revamp the pet section of the veno class guide soon. However, the rest of the guide will not be updated for some time yet, as I have not fully caught up or had time to do much else. I'm well over half way caught up now and about to start my 2nd rebirth, so I can finally start focusing on guide stuff!

I will update the guides on the wiki website once I get them updated here first and make any changes required. Because once I update the wiki, I doubt I'll go back for some time lol. I'll write future guides and put them here on this site from now on.

Stay tuned! I plan to write a new guide that covers a few more things not included in my other guides.

Trina Danger - Level 175 Sorcery of USPC in DC Universe Online
"Know more than you show, speak less than you know"
Back to top Go down
CloeyNicole
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: Veno Guides (Updated)   Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:54 pm

Update:

Both guides are now revamped in full and are now up to date!

Further additions will come in the form of new guides rather than adding to my current ones. Here is what's on my "To do list"...

1. Angelyz's Guide to Advanced Pet Mechanics
2. Angelyz's Guide to the World
---2a. Reawakening Tips & Tricks
---2b. Notable Quests & Events
---2c. Coin making tips

Trina Danger - Level 175 Sorcery of USPC in DC Universe Online
"Know more than you show, speak less than you know"
Back to top Go down

Veno Guides (Updated)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Gamers Handbook :: Perfect World International Venomancer Class Forums :: PWI General Discussion-
Jump to: